Konstantin Pilipenko. Dentist-orthopedist.
Konstantin Pilipenko specializes in prosthetics of all types of denture designs of all levels of complexity. Draws up a comprehensive plan of preparation for prosthetics. Performs gnathological research.
Education: Bogomolets National Medical University (2000)
- 2000-2002. Internship at the Department of Prosthetic Dentistry, Shupik National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- 2002-2004. Clinical studies at the Department of Orthopedic Dentistry, Shupik National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
The doctor performs:
– Diagnostics, rational preparation of a treatment plan, gnathological examination
– Fixed prosthetics
– Removable prosthetics
– Aesthetic prosthetics
– Prosthetics on implants
– Restoration of bite height
– Kappa constructions to restore occlusion and articulation
2008 – “Prosthetics on implants. Clinical Aspects”, “New Surgical and Prosthetic Trends in Dental Aesthetic Implantology”, “Orthopedic Aspects of the Straumann Implant System”. Seminar “Healthy and pathological occlusion. Muscular-articular dysfunction”
2009 – Eastern European Dental Implant Conference. Symposium of Prosthodontists and Dental Technicians. “Philosophy of Prosthetic Dentistry of the XXI century”
2010 – Nobel Biocare conference on modern technologies in implantology and aesthetic dentistry. “The basic principles of occlusion and articulation for prosthetics of patients with ceramic structures based on zirconium oxide supported on natural teeth and implants”.
2011 – lecture program “It’s better to see for yourself … Clinical stages of fixed prosthetics”
2012 – conference “Modern trends in the diagnosis and treatment of pathology of the facial area of ORL organs”
2015 – Eastern European Dental Implant Conference.