Cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) is the most detailed and very informative method of investigation. This type of diagnosis allows obtaining three-dimensional images of the dental system.
COMPUTER TOMOGRAPHY OF TEETH (CT)
Cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) is a method of obtaining a three-dimensional display with the possibility of further study on the computer screen of the patient’s anatomical area.
Subsequent studies and analysis of the obtained X-ray images are carried out by experienced radiologists
KEY ADVANTAGES OF THE DENTAL TOMOGRAPH
- minimum radiation burden, commensurate with a three-hour flight by plane;
- fast scan time – up to 30 seconds;
- no special study preparation is required;
- the highest quality of the image, which gives a lot of diagnostic capabilities;
- professional explanation of the data obtained by an experienced radiologist.
When using additional programs, it is also possible to carry out virtual surgical manipulations, setting artificial teeth and implants, to predict the results of orthodontic treatment.
INDICATIONS FOR COMPUTER TOMOGRAPHY:
- Damage and injury of the teeth and jaws;
- anomalies in the development and position of the teeth and jaws;
- planning of surgery, including implantation;
- diseases of the paranasal sinuses;
- tumors of bones or soft tissues of the maxillofacial region;
- identification of hidden carious cavities;
- cases of complications after intracanal (endodontic) treatment;
- planning of all types of complex treatment and surgical operations;
- quality control of the treatment.
Welcome to the clinic of dental surgery and dentistry prof. Vesova
We combine art and scientific approach to improve the quality of life of our patients.
We provide a high level of service and care for the patient, and our efforts are aimed at ensuring that your every visit to our clinic is the most comfortable. A unique synthesis of advanced technologies, an experienced team of specialists and an individual approach give us the opportunity to solve dental problems of any complexity.
Professor Elena Petrovna Vesova
The founder and medical director of the clinic Doctor of Medical Sciences, author of more than 150 scientific articles
he unique advantage of the Clinic of Dental Surgery and Dentistry prof. Weighting is the successful and high-quality performance of complex restorative operations in the field of maxillofacial surgery.