In relation to development of innovative technologies in the field of aesthetic dentistry, it becomes possible and affordable to preserve and improve the quality of life. Our experts help make your smile healthy and perfect. Implants play the role of artificial roots, which are fixed in the jaw bone and function as a support for fixed or removable dentures.
WHEN THE INSTALLATION OF IMPLANTS IS NEEDED
- The absence of one, several or all teeth.
- Headaches or migraines associated with the displacement of the upper and lower jaw, and as a consequence, decrease in muscle flexibility and joint mobility.
- Changes in facial features associated with jaw bone atrophy.
- Wearing removable dentures.
- Dissatisfaction with the aesthetic look of a smile.
AFFORDABILITY AND FINANCIAL TRANSPARENCY
We provide a wide range of customized clinical solutions and procedures for the aesthetic needs of the patient. Each of these solutions can be optimized in accordance with its financial capabilities. The cost of the proposed packages of implant installation is final *.
* – refers to the cost of the list of services included in the package
ADVANTAGES OF INSTALLING IMPLANTS
- he most physiological, minimally invasive method of restoring teeth.
- Replacement of the natural tooth root.
- The composition of materials is highly biological compatible with the bone tissue, providing long-lasting implant functionality.
- If the proper oral care is provided it functions reliably throughout life.
- Helps to avoid a decrease in bone volume as a result of tooth loss due to the possibility of chewing pressure.
- Installation is possible with simultaneous removal of a tooth or several teeth
WHERE TO START?
The first step is consultation, X-ray diagnostics and computer visualization of the future reconstruction of teeth, development of an individual treatment plan.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE IMPLANT BRAND?
- The coating structure of an implant provides quick and efficient integration with the bone tissue.
- The design of the implant should support its high initial stabilization even in low-density bones, as well as when installed in a new or healed alveolar socket.
- The connection of the crown with the implant must be tight with a precise fit; the crown on the implant must have high mechanical strength, durability, and provide a perfect aesthetic effect.
Welcome to the clinic of dental surgery and dentistry prof. Vesova
We combine art and scientific approach to improve the quality of life of our patients.
We provide a high level of service and care for the patient, and our efforts are aimed at ensuring that your every visit to our clinic is the most comfortable. A unique synthesis of advanced technologies, an experienced team of specialists and an individual approach give us the opportunity to solve dental problems of any complexity.
Professor Elena Petrovna Vesova
The founder and medical director of the clinic Doctor of Medical Sciences, author of more than 150 scientific articles
he unique advantage of the Clinic of Dental Surgery and Dentistry prof. Weighting is the successful and high-quality performance of complex restorative operations in the field of maxillofacial surgery.